Why I couldn't open the file?
You need to use the extracting software to unzip the files. Software like WinZip or WinRAR.
Can I extract the files without using the software?
Yes, you can try the following instructions:
On your Android device, open Files by Google .
On the bottom, tap Browse .
Navigate to the folder that contains a .zip file you want to unzip.
Select the .zip file.
A pop up appears showing the content of that file.
Tap Extract to unzip the file.
- Right-click the compressed (zipped) folder.
- Select Extract All from the context menu.
- By default, the compressed files will extract in the same location as the zipped folder, but you can click the Browse button to select an alternative location.
- Navigate to the Zip file you want to open and unzip.
- Tap and hold on the zip archive file name, then choose “Uncompress” from the options in the pop-up menu.
I couldn't see the SVG files, are they included?
When a computer system does not recognize the SVG then it will save it as another file, usually an HTML. As a result, the SVG could be showing as an HTML but you can still use the HTML, it will open in your Cricut design space or software you usually open with your SVG because it is an SVG itself, just a name change.
I downloaded and uploaded the file to Cricut design space, but why images were so big?
When you upload the file to Cricut design space, make sure you open it in SVG format, NOT PNG. If you open it in PNG, the image is insanely large for some reason. SVG files give you the correct dimensions and sized to cut.